For 2022, there are 2 ways to Participate–Virtual Webinars and In-person Visits
- Virtual Webinars: For MFAD participants who are
not able to go to a firm’s facility in person, a virtual webinar may be hosted
to include multiple interested participants in the MFAD program.
- In Person: An in person visit at the firm’s
facilities, where students meet with several team members for informal,
informational interviews and Q&A about their work.
Mentor for a
Day benefits include:
- Networking with industry leaders.
- Learning about Direct Response Marketing from
people who do it every day.
- Meeting other students interested in the field.
forward this information to students who may have an interest in the field.
Students, please click here to indicate your interest in our fall 2022 sessions. Sign up early!
PI 2023 will be held on Friday, January 6, 2023, likely between the hours of 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
We are planning to bring you three sessions; a Lunch ‘N Learn, where professors discuss topics; and conclude with our career panel. This will be a virtual event using Zoom to allow for Q&A and active interaction among attendees.
Our goal is to have not only our past attendees join us, but also add ten new PI attendees. We need your help to achieve our goal! If you have a colleague from within your institution or perhaps at another university, please share this information and the person can click here to join our mailing list.
We hope to have registration open within a few weeks, but go ahead and mark your calendars. We can’t wait to reconnect!
The DMAW/EF will hold a virtual competition in the Fall of 2022! The competition will be held on December 2, 2022. There will be one organization, with two challenges. Teams can choose either challenger.
Registration is now open, and intent to complete forms are due by 5:00 PM on Friday, October 28, 2022.
Intent to compete form (PDF)
Fall 2022 Case Guidelines
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
We hope you enjoyed The Professors’ Institute in 2022.
Sessions included in PI 2022 included:
- The Fundraiser’s Holy Grail: Finding a Younger and More Diverse Donor Audience; Speakers: Roger Hiyama, Executive Vice President, Solutions and Innovations, Wiland Group; Dave Strauss, Director, Global Membership, The Nature Conservancy; Alyson Morris, Senior Manager, Donor Acquisitions, Feeding America
- Why the Time for Connected TV Testing is Now; Speaker: Bailey Bernius, Senior Director, Nonprofit Strategy, Assembly Global
- The Role of Creative in Direct Response Performance; Speaker: Craig DePole, President, Newport One
- Career Panel: Joseph Goetz, Senior Director of Direct Marketing, NRCC; Robert Fisher, Director of Client Services, The Harrington Agency; Kayla Frison: Junior Digital Account Executive, Lautman Maska Neill & Company; Madison Fischer, Production Coordinator, PMG
Video of the sessions can be found here.