For 2022, there are 2 ways to Participate–Virtual Webinars and In-person Visits
- Virtual Webinars: For MFAD participants who are not able to go to a firm’s facility in person, a virtual webinar may be hosted to include multiple interested participants in the MFAD program.
- In Person: An in person visit at the firm’s facilities, where students meet with several team members for informal, informational interviews and Q&A about their work.
Mentor for a Day benefits include:
- Networking with industry leaders.
- Learning about Direct Response Marketing from people who do it every day.
- Meeting other students interested in the field.
Professors, please forward this information to students who may have an interest in the field.
Students, please click here to indicate your interest in our fall 2022 sessions. Sign up early!