It is with great excitement that the DMAW/EF announces the 2016-2017 Student Ambassador program! We’re looking for 1 or 2 student(s) from schools in the mid-Atlantic area who have an interest in Direct Marketing or want to learn more about the industry! Student Ambassadors promote DMAW/EF events, programs and educational resources at your school and help to bridge the gap between direct marketing professionals and students.
The duties of the DMAW/EF Student Ambassador include:
- Promoting DMAW/EF events and attending one networking event per semester.
- Promoting DMAW/EF events and competitions, including the collegiate MAXI, at student’s respective school.
- Participating in the MAXI Competition as a competitor or attendee.
- Reporting any student activities in Direct Marketing from respective school. May include class projects or student organization undertakings.
And with the duties of the Ambassador role come great benefits including:
- Learning experience in the direct marketing industry.
- Meaningful connections with industry experts.
- Networking opportunities with other Student Ambassadors.
- Résumé building opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in the DMAW Mentor-for-a-Day program with an organization in the industry.
Past Student Ambassadors have even met their future employer through this program! If you have any rockstar students in mind, please have your student complete the DMAW/EF Student Ambassador Application form and return it to us. After the forms have been submitted and approved we will send more information about the program. Questions? Please contact the Student Ambassador Coordinator, Leigh Ann at email@example.com.