Heads UP! 2018 Fall MAXI Competition Forms Are Posted Here.
On Friday, November 9, the Fall Collegiate MAXI contestants will gather at CCAH (Chapman Cubine and Hussey) at 2000 N. 15th Street, Suite 550, in Arlington, VA.
The Collegiate MAXI Oral Case Competition for the Mid-Atlantic region offers student teams the opportunity to create an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) plan for one of two selected organizations. We are able to accept up to ten teams for the competition. The participating organizations are:
• Jane Goodall Institute (JGI)
The team should provide a brief SWOT assessment of the organization (based on publicly available information). The team should describe its overall creative strategy, explaining how this strategy builds on the SWOT assessment. The team should provide the following:
- A strategy brief that includes a solid, measurable goal regarding the team’s proposed marketing efforts. The strategy brief should state where the organization is presently – then where the team feels the organization would be because of the team’s campaign.
- A sample of the team’s proposed creative campaign copy and design for print or online components, sample digital ads and sample social posts for Facebook, Twitter and/or other optional social channels.
- An expense budget and projected revenue for the campaign. The team’s budget can be generalized, if necessary.
- Other communication approaches are also encouraged. For example, the team might also propose developing a mobile, video or DRTV campaign, if this approach seems appropriate.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the top teams the day of the competition. The awards will be announced at the end of the oral competition event.
The Intent to Compete forms have been posted and are due on October 12. Please see links below.
Click here for the “Case Competition” document.
Click here for the “Intent to Compete” Form.
The Case Competition will be held Friday, November 9, 2018.