Nineteen professors from 12 academic institutions in the Mid-Atlantic attended the 2017 Professors’ Institute. Due to pending renovations at American University, this year’s January 4-5 PI was hosted by Blackbaud in downtown D.C. Attendees also were invited to an evening reception on January 4 at Firefly.
Speakers and Presentations
* Kevin Moran, Founder, Integral – Direct Mail and Interactive Analytics & Attribution [Download Kevin Moran’s presentation here.]
* Angela Struebing, President, CDR Fundraising Group, and Tracy Trost, President & Lead Visionary, TCM Creative – Appealing to the Charitable Side of the Subconscious Mind
* Madeline Twomey, Bully Pulpit Integrated
* Paul Manion, Group Creative Director and Bart Heird, Digital Creative Director, Merkle, Inc. – Talking out of Both Sides of Your Package [Download Bart Heird’s presentation here.]
* Sally Heaven, Senior Client Success Lead, Blackbaud, and David Glass, Senior Director of Online Marketing & Membership, World Wildlife Fund – Multichannel, Multi-Engagement: Multiple Pathways for WWF Supporters [Download Sally Heaven’s presentation here.]
* Professors Exercise, Led by Michael Clayton and Matt Hettche.
* Career Panel – moderated by Katy Jordan, CDR Fundraising Group [Download the Career Panel presentation here.]
Thank you to the sponsors who made Professors’ Institute 2017 possible.